Old 05-15-2008, 02:51 AM
Atsushi SAKAI

Default incorrect link in virt-manager page

Hi,

I just inform an incorrect link information in virt-manager page.
http://virt-manager.et.redhat.com/development.html

Development -> Development roadmap cannot see.
Following messages are appeared.

===============
Not Found

The requested URL /http://virt-manager.et.redhat.com/page/Roadmap was not found on this server.
Apache/2.0.52 (Red Hat) Server at virt-manager.et.redhat.com Port 80

Old 05-15-2008, 02:55 PM
Cole Robinson

Atsushi SAKAI wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just inform an incorrect link information in virt-manager page.
> http://virt-manager.et.redhat.com/development.html
>
> Development -> Development roadmap cannot see.
> Following messages are appeared.

> Not Found
>
> The requested URL /http://virt-manager.et.redhat.com/page/Roadmap was not found on this server.
> Apache/2.0.52 (Red Hat) Server at virt-manager.et.redhat.com Port 80
>
> Thanks
> Atsushi SAKAI

Whoops, that was my mistake. Fixed now, thanks for reporting.

- Cole