Old 04-29-2008, 05:53 AM

Default AW: koan-installation hangs

Hi,

the problem was a firewall rule.Silly me

But thanks for mentioning the --autonet feature, it is very useful !

I was able to install RHEL4-xen with koan successfully.

But at the moment I have a problem installing RHEL3 with koan.
The CPU supports hardware virtualization, so shouldn' t I use

koan -T xenfv ??

If I run this, then I get
libvir: Xen Daemon error : POST operation failed: (xend.err "Error creating domain: (2, 'Invalid kernel', 'xc_dom_find_loader: no loader found
')")
virDomainCreateLinux() failed POST operation failed: (xend.err "Error creating domain: (2, 'Invalid kernel', 'xc_dom_find_loader: no loader found
')")

Kind Regards

Tim