Old 04-23-2008, 10:54 PM
Robin Bowes

Default libvirt and query strings in EL 5.1 behaves differently than F9

Michael DeHaan wrote:

My solution was to modify my mod_python URLs from

ks=http://foo.example.com/cblr/srv?op=ks&system=foo

To also support and use:

ks=http://foo.example.com/cblr/srv/op/ks/system/foo

Is that done in the cobbler code or using mod_rewrite?

R.