Old 04-23-2008, 09:48 PM
Michael DeHaan

Default libvirt and query strings in EL 5.1 behaves differently than F9

Pablo Iranzo Gómez wrote:

Michael

El mar, 22-04-2008 a las 19:36 -0400, Michael DeHaan escribió:

";" is (to my eyes) valid in XML. It is, right? Any idea why that may
cause an error on Pablo's system?

Pablo, we did confirm the version with just ";" and not "&" as the
seperator did break things, correct?

Failed with both ";" and "&" using koan and virsh

It would be nice if I could make that also work for 5.1 installs that
were out there as it reduces one extra point of user confusion about where

errors come from...

+1

Pablo

My solution was to modify my mod_python URLs from

ks=http://foo.example.com/cblr/srv?op=ks&system=foo

To also support and use:

ks=http://foo.example.com/cblr/srv/op/ks/system/foo

This gets around the libvirt bug in 5.1 and also the Xen bug.

--Michael