Old 04-22-2008, 02:06 PM
Guido GŁnther

Default virt-viewer: call gtk_init earlier

...this allows to pass gtk specific options like --sync since since they
will be stripped from argv by gtk_init.
Please apply,
-- Guido

Old 04-22-2008, 02:16 PM
"Daniel P. Berrange"

On Tue, Apr 22, 2008 at 04:06:23PM +0200, Guido G?nther wrote:
> ...this allows to pass gtk specific options like --sync since since they
> will be stripped from argv by gtk_init.

Thanks, I have applied this. virt-viewer should really be changed so
that it uses the GTK option parsing code instead of getopt(). For that
matter, so should virt-manager.

Dan.
--
|: Red Hat, Engineering, Boston -o- http://people.redhat.com/berrange/ :|

Old 04-23-2008, 02:38 PM
Guido GŁnther

On Tue, Apr 22, 2008 at 03:16:09PM +0100, Daniel P. Berrange wrote:
> Thanks, I have applied this. virt-viewer should really be changed so
Thanks.
> that it uses the GTK option parsing code instead of getopt(). For that
> matter, so should virt-manager.
Yes it should, but my GTK is too crappy to get this right in 5 minutes,
so I decided to use this quick one (which is still correct even when
virt-viewer moves to GTK option parsing).
-- Guido