Old 04-18-2008, 08:37 PM
Jim Wildman

Default RFC Cobbler Purge command

On Fri, 18 Apr 2008, Michael DeHaan wrote:

If we added a command like "cobbler system whatuses --profile=X" we could
possibly do all sorts of clever things with xargs. That may be crazy though

--Michael

That one strikes me as very useful. ie, if I change this object, where
do the ripples go??

Old 04-21-2008, 02:38 PM
Michael DeHaan

Jim Wildman wrote:

If we added a command like "cobbler system whatuses --profile=X" we
could possibly do all sorts of clever things with xargs. That may be
crazy though

--Michael

That one strikes me as very useful. ie, if I change this object, where
do the ripples go??

I filed this and the idea for a command line find in Trac so we won't
forget this:

https://fedorahosted.org/cobbler/ticket/109
https://fedorahosted.org/cobbler/ticket/110