-   -   RFC Cobbler Purge command (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-linux-management-tools/72251-rfc-cobbler-purge-command.html)

Jim Wildman 04-18-2008 08:37 PM

RFC Cobbler Purge command

On Fri, 18 Apr 2008, Michael DeHaan wrote:

If we added a command like "cobbler system whatuses --profile=X" we could
possibly do all sorts of clever things with xargs. That may be crazy though
:)

--Michael

That one strikes me as very useful. ie, if I change this object, where
do the ripples go??

Michael DeHaan 04-21-2008 02:38 PM

RFC Cobbler Purge command

Jim Wildman wrote:

If we added a command like "cobbler system whatuses --profile=X" we
could possibly do all sorts of clever things with xargs. That may be
crazy though :)

--Michael

That one strikes me as very useful. ie, if I change this object, where
do the ripples go??

I filed this and the idea for a command line find in Trac so we won't
forget this:

https://fedorahosted.org/cobbler/ticket/109
https://fedorahosted.org/cobbler/ticket/110