Old 04-09-2008, 12:44 AM
Pablo Iranzo Gómez

Default Idea for Cobbler pxe rescue mode? (MEMTEST)

Hi, for your review:

Based on talk with Michael on irc, the ability to create menus
for memtest if installed arised, so here is the patch attached for cobbler
0.9x. This is for ticket #94 @ trac

If there is any /boot/memtest* file, it will copy to /tftpboot/
(or whatever the location based on cobbler variables) and then create menu
entries named as "memtest*" filename with kernel "filename".

I didn't wrote a "delete" for copied memtest's for this patch as
even, an old copy of memtest could be useful, if you think that deletion
should be included, please, start blaming

Regards
Pablo

--
Pablo Iranzo Gómez
(http://Alufis35.uv.es/~iranzo/)

Si se encuentra bien, no se preocupe. Se le pasará

Old 04-09-2008, 12:58 AM
Pablo Iranzo Gómez

Hi
If anyone interested in previous memtest removals for patch is
attached (instead of the preceding patch)

Regards
Pablo

Old 04-09-2008, 03:44 PM
Michael DeHaan

Pablo Iranzo Gómez wrote:

Hi
If anyone interested in previous memtest removals for patch is
attached (instead of the preceding patch)

Regards
Pablo

Applied to devel branch. I tweaked it slightly... I'm copying memtest
into /tftpboot/images instead of /tftpboot, as Cobbler auto-manages that
directory and can keep it cleaned up. Works great!

Thanks!

--Michael