Old 03-31-2008, 09:13 AM
Slinky

Default /var/lib/cobbler/settings (ldap)

really quick question.

re: https://fedorahosted.org/cobbler/wiki/CobblerWithLdap

With the ldap example key pairs, do I include the commas as per the example?

Slinky

Old 03-31-2008, 02:37 PM
Michael DeHaan

Slinky wrote:

really quick question.

re: https://fedorahosted.org/cobbler/wiki/CobblerWithLdap

With the ldap example key pairs, do I include the commas as per the
example?

Commas in the ldap_base_dn, yes, but the commas at the end of the lines
were typos. Follow the format of the rest of /var/lib/cobbler/settings.