-   -   anaconda crashes with cobbler-generated kickstart-file (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-linux-management-tools/5446-anaconda-crashes-cobbler-generated-kickstart-file.html)

Michael DeHaan 11-26-2007 02:45 PM

anaconda crashes with cobbler-generated kickstart-file

Rainer Duffner wrote:

Hi,

I'm trying out cobbler.
0.6.4-2 is installed (and configured).
I imported the RHEL5.1 repository from the DVD image.

The duplicate repo entries look wrong to me. However, they shouldn't
crash Anaconda.

The question is... why are they in there twice? Did you do the
import using a previous cobbler version*? I know there were quite a few
fixes

to repository handling added for 0.6.4.

(* = that's supported, but 0.6.3 was a bit glitchy when dealing with the
repo aspects)

--Michael