Old 01-17-2008, 09:09 AM
Atsushi SAKAI

Default Question about vmm-modify-file-storage.glade

Hi,

I have a question about "vmm-modify-file-storage.glade".
The file does not seem to use in virt-manager.
Is there any plan to expand to use this file?

Thanks
Atsushi SAKAI

Old 01-17-2008, 01:47 PM
Cole Robinson

Atsushi SAKAI wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a question about "vmm-modify-file-storage.glade".
> The file does not seem to use in virt-manager.
> Is there any plan to expand to use this file?
>
> Thanks
> Atsushi SAKAI

Yeah I noticed that a while ago as well but never looked into it. Turns out it
was created during some refactoring but doesn't seem to have been used since.
I'll remove it.

Thanks,
Cole