Old 01-15-2008, 07:54 PM
Michael Harrison

Default koan on RHEL3

I installed koan-0.6.4-1.el4.noarch.rpm from EPEL on an old RHEL3 box
to rebuild it. I seem to have read that koan runs on RHEL3. Here's what
I got:

koan --server=server.example.com --list-profiles
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/bin/koan", line 18, in ?
import koan.app as app
ImportError: No module named koan.app

Any ideas? Meanwhile I'll try rebuilding the SRPM on the RHEL3 box and
see if that fixes it.

-Mike

Old 01-15-2008, 07:55 PM
Michael DeHaan

Michael Harrison wrote:

I installed koan-0.6.4-1.el4.noarch.rpm from EPEL on an old RHEL3 box
to rebuild it. I seem to have read that koan runs on RHEL3. Here's what
I got:

koan --server=server.example.com --list-profiles
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/bin/koan", line 18, in ?
import koan.app as app
ImportError: No module named koan.app

Any ideas? Meanwhile I'll try rebuilding the SRPM on the RHEL3 box and
see if that fixes it.

-Mike

Ah, yes. You will want to do that. There is no EPEL 3 build system,
so you have to rpmbuild --rebuild the source RPM.

Should that not work, let me know.

--Michael

Old 01-15-2008, 08:04 PM
Michael Harrison