Old 01-14-2008, 04:02 PM
Michael Harrison

Default Built-in variables

I'm currently using some of the template variables that are shown as
examples on the wiki
https://fedorahosted.org/cobbler/wiki/KickstartTemplating

The "Built In Variables" section recommends looking at the contents of
any file in /var/lib/cobbler/profiles/ or /var/lib/cobbler/systems/.

On my cobbler-0.6.5-3.el5.noarch install, profiles and systems are
files, not directories, and so there are no samples to look at.

Where may I find out what are the built-in cobbler variables for use
with templates ?

Thanks,
-Mike

Old 01-14-2008, 04:21 PM
Michael DeHaan

Michael Harrison wrote:

I'm currently using some of the template variables that are shown as
examples on the wiki
https://fedorahosted.org/cobbler/wiki/KickstartTemplating

The "Built In Variables" section recommends looking at the contents of
any file in /var/lib/cobbler/profiles/ or /var/lib/cobbler/systems/.

That should read /var/www/cobbler/profiles and /systems, so change the
lib to a www.

I'll fix the Wiki.