Old 11-23-2007, 02:38 PM
Harry Hoffman

Default does CENTOS5 import work in Cobbler ?

I installed CentOS5 i386 without any error.

That error seems to indicate a problem with where anaconda is trying to
log to (just a guess).

Can you post your kickstart file, /var/lib/cobbler/settings and the
output of "cobbler report"?

Also, what version of cobbler are you using?

Cheers,
Harry

Martin Minka wrote:

I imported CENTOS5 64bit DVD into Cobbler.
cobbler import --mirror=/media/centos5 --name=C5_64

When I am installing it installer stops on error
http://xmltvproducer.sourceforge.net/anaconda.png.

I would like to prove with somebody who installed CENTOS5 over cobbler
that it works for him and that the problem is not cobbler and its import
function.

Martin