Old 11-23-2007, 01:17 PM
Tom Brown

Default webui error

Tom Brown wrote:

[client 128.141.57.220] configuration error: couldn't check user.
No user file?: /cgi-bin/cobbler/webui.cgi

Hmmm .... I haven't seen this before.

What's your test system? Anything strange in your httpd.conf?

as always, EL4 ;-)

Good news is, AuthUserFile to AuthDigestFile and I'm smiling again

I am experiencing the same error in my apache logs and would appreciate
it if anyone can point me in the direction of the fix as i cant find
that string anywhere

thanks

Old 11-23-2007, 01:21 PM
Tom Brown

I am experiencing the same error in my apache logs and would
appreciate it if anyone can point me in the direction of the fix as i
cant find that string anywhere

i have found the fix - sorry for the noise