I have been trying to do a network installation using cobbler.
The steps I followed are:
1. On machine A, I have DHCP server, cobbler, tftp-server, apache
installed and working.
2. On Machine A, I have created a cobbler distribution, profile and
system and edited the content of the var/lib/cobbler/settings.
3. In the /tftpboot/pxelinux.cfg/ directory there is a file by name
default. whose contents are as follows:
MENU TITLE Cobbler | http://cobbler.et.redhat.com
MENU LABEL (local)
MENU LABEL fc7xenwebservers
append ksdevice=eth0 lang= kssendmac syslog=192.168.122.1:25150
4. Machine B is a raw machine which I boot using the Onboard Network
5. Machine B boots and then it is assigned an IP by the DHCP server
present on Machine A.
6. I can see the boot prompt and there I type menu. I see the screen as
I need to select between local & fc7xenwebservers
7. When I select fc7xenwebservers then I get the error, "Invalid or
corrupt kernel image". Can anyone help me ?
If I select local nothing happens.