Old 11-22-2007, 10:04 PM
Tom Brown

Default webui error

[client 128.141.57.220] configuration error: couldn't check user. No user file?: /cgi-bin/cobbler/webui.cgi

Hmmm .... I haven't seen this before.

What's your test system? Anything strange in your httpd.conf?

as always, EL4 ;-)

Good news is, AuthUserFile to AuthDigestFile and I'm smiling again

Hi - any chance you can let me know where this is changed as i am
experiencing exactly the same issue

thanks