Old 01-02-2008, 08:00 PM
"Richard W.M. Jones"

Default BZ#251643: Allow to set the cpu pinning for creating domain with virt-manager.

Nobuhiro Itou wrote:

Hi

As well as virt-install, I want to set the cpu pinning
at the time of creating domain with virt-manager.
And, because virtinst changeset 320 was committed,
I add the allocation setting of pCPU to virt-manager.

some notes are follows:
- This feature works with changeset of virtinst is 320 or later.
- The specification about the CPU pin parameter follows that of virt-install.
- This function can be used only for xen hypervisor.
- When 1 pCPU in xen hypervisor, this function is disabled.

Nobuhiro, Did you have any comments on my proposal here?

https://www.redhat.com/archives/libvir-list/2007-December/msg00327.html

Rich.

Street, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4 1TE, United Kingdom. Registered in