Old 03-20-2009, 07:56 PM
Michael DeHaan

Default Win 2008 installs with virt-manager/python-virtinst

I notice that when I try to install Win 2008 Server I get a black
installer error screen about a device being removed, and if I hit
ENTER=Continue, I am thrown back to this screen. Some Google
references seem to think the CD ROM drive is being removed, which I need
to solve as I'm trying to see if this is doable from a fully automated
installation.

Any ideas? Is this perhaps fixed in a later libvirt and/or python-virtinst?

--Michael