-   -   Win 2008 installs with virt-manager/python-virtinst (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-linux-management-tools/267134-win-2008-installs-virt-manager-python-virtinst.html)

Michael DeHaan 03-20-2009 07:56 PM

Win 2008 installs with virt-manager/python-virtinst

I notice that when I try to install Win 2008 Server I get a black
installer error screen about a device being removed, and if I hit
ENTER=Continue, I am thrown back to this screen. Some Google
references seem to think the CD ROM drive is being removed, which I need
to solve as I'm trying to see if this is doable from a fully automated
installation.

Any ideas? Is this perhaps fixed in a later libvirt and/or python-virtinst?

--Michael