Old 03-17-2009, 06:26 PM
Cole Robinson

Default Is anyone working on...

Scott Phelps wrote:
> ..adding XFS as a FS type or adding the ability to tell libvirtd about
> serial consoles during a KVM JeOS install?
> If not, I was going possibly start working on a patch to add these
> features.

Is this in regards to virt-manager?

Do you mean XFS when provisioning a FS storage volume? If so, this would
need to be done at the libvirt level if it's not already supported.

WRT serial consoles, do you mean being able to attach serial devices to
guests? I already have some work done locally to do this at the virtinst
level, but no UI in virt-manager.

Thanks,
Cole