Old 03-13-2009, 03:00 PM
Terry McIntyre

Default cobbler - kickstart differs depending on whether accessed via web or command line

Found a clue. When kickstarting, the actual url used is
/./cblr/svc/op/ks/system/sapcps

When using "cobbler system getks", the leading "/." is not used. This
makes all the difference.

Now I need to find a clue as to why it makes a difference.

Old 03-13-2009, 04:30 PM
Michael DeHaan

Terry McIntyre wrote:

Found a clue. When kickstarting, the actual url used is
/./cblr/svc/op/ks/system/sapcps

When using "cobbler system getks", the leading "/." is not used. This
makes all the difference.

Now I need to find a clue as to why it makes a difference.

I'm not sure I understand exactly what you are doing on the above, but
the Cobbler list has moved here:

Seems like you have something set wrong, can you repost this to
cobbler-list?

--Michael