-   -   cobbler - kickstart differs depending on whether accessed via web or command line (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-linux-management-tools/262711-cobbler-kickstart-differs-depending-whether-accessed-via-web-command-line.html)

Terry McIntyre 03-13-2009 02:45 PM

cobbler - kickstart differs depending on whether accessed via web or command line

When I use "cobbler system hetks --name=sapcps | grep url", the result
is "url --url=http://192.168.63.57:80/cblr/links/Redhat4x64"

When I use the url from the kickstart process, taken from the
access_log file, I get "url --url=$tree"

The url is: /cblr/svc/op/ks/system/sapcps

Should be seeing the same kickstart text either way, right?

Any cluse?

This is cobbler 1.4.1 installed via yum on a CentOs 5.2 server.

Thanks for any assistance.

--
Terry McIntyre
UNIX for hire