-   -   libvirt Live CD (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-linux-management-tools/261325-libvirt-live-cd.html)

"Jonathan Pregler" 03-11-2009 05:10 PM

libvirt Live CD

I have downloaded your live cd and converted a PC to a Xen
VM.* It works great and it save A LOT OF TIME!!!* Thank you!!

*

When I go to convert a server that has RAID it does not see
the card correctly because it does not have the RAID card drivers.

*

How can I get the RAID card drivers compiled into the Live
CD to see the RAID Card?

*

Thanks again and this is a wonderful conversion tool!

*

*

*

Jonathan Pregler

Senior Network Engineer

C-Net Inc.

jonathan.pregler@cnetokc.com

405.376.6644

Fax: 405.376.3036

*

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any
attachments, is being sent by Cnet Inc. for the sole use of
the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential,
proprietary and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure and/or distribution by any recipient
is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
delete and/or destroy all copies of this message regardless
of form and any included attachments and notify Cnet
Inc. immediately by contacting the sender via reply e-mail
or forwarding to support@cnetokc.com.

*