-   -   Performance Memory usage graph show memory used even if guest is down. (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-linux-management-tools/260289-performance-memory-usage-graph-show-memory-used-even-if-guest-down.html)

Zyphos 03-10-2009 09:13 AM

Performance Memory usage graph show memory used even if guest is down.

Hi,
I am using, libvirt 0.6.1, Virt-manager 0.7.0, KVM

Bug description:
The performance memory usage graph for guest show that memory is used
even if the guest is not running.

The numeric values are correct only the graph is wrong.

PS: I didn't find any bug report system other than this Mailing list.

Best regards
Zyphos