-   -   P2V testing with redhat XEN (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-linux-management-tools/260193-p2v-testing-redhat-xen.html)

"Nick Haunold" 03-10-2009 04:03 AM

P2V testing with redhat XEN

Hi

*

I was attempting to test the P2V iso to move some hosts into
a Redhat xen env but when I boot the server from the p2v disk I get a kernel
panic.

It looks as tho it is unable to find a driver for the scsi controller
on this particular server. It is a Dell 1855 blade server.

Could you please let me know if the initrd contains the
driver for this server? The OS running on this server looks to be using the
mptbase driver.

*

Thanks

Nick