-   -   Add --os-* options to virt-image (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-linux-management-tools/255888-add-os-options-virt-image.html)

Cole Robinson 03-02-2009 10:03 PM

Add --os-* options to virt-image

The attached patched allows specifying --os-type and --os-variant for
virt-image (as well as the --list-os-options command just posted).

At some point we should support this in the virt-image format, but until
then this will suffice.

Thanks,
Cole

Cole Robinson 03-03-2009 08:54 PM

Add --os-* options to virt-image

Cole Robinson wrote:
> The attached patched allows specifying --os-type and --os-variant for
> virt-image (as well as the --list-os-options command just posted).
>
> At some point we should support this in the virt-image format, but until
> then this will suffice.

I committed this (minus the --list-os-options change which has been
dropped outright).

Thanks,
Cole