Old 02-09-2009, 09:04 PM
Cole Robinson

Default FYI: Some virtinst code reorganization

Hi all,

Just a heads up that I committed some changes to virtinst that
reorganize the code a bit, breaking some classes out into their own
files. The changes are:

>From Guest.py:
Break out VirtualAudio to VirtualAudio.py
Break out VirtualGraphics to VirtualGraphics.py
Break out VirtualNetworkInterface to VirtualNetworkInterface.py
Break out Installer to Installer.py

>From DistroManager.py:
Break out PXEInstaller to PXEInstaller.py
Move distro fetch helpers to OSDistro

Rename DistroManager.py to DistroInstaller.py

Hopefully it doesn't cause any headaches. It's immediately nicer when
trying to alter the bigger classes like Guest, Installer, and
DistroInstaller.

Thanks,
Cole

Old 02-10-2009, 01:45 AM
John Levon

On Mon, Feb 09, 2009 at 05:04:36PM -0500, Cole Robinson wrote:

> Just a heads up that I committed some changes to virtinst that
> reorganize the code a bit, breaking some classes out into their own
> files. The changes are:

Much nicer, thanks.

john