Old 02-09-2009, 07:08 PM
Cole Robinson

Default virt-manager: merge VM 'Overview' with hardware list

Hi all,

The attached patch breaks out the info in the VM 'Overview' tab into
list entries in the VM hardware list. Two entries are added: an
'Overview' entry (containing name, UUID, and current state), and a
'Performance' entry (containing all the VM stats graphs). The hardware
tab is renamed to 'Details' since it encompasses a bit more info now.

Some screenshots:

http://crobinso.fedorapeople.org/virt-manager/vmm-overview-merge1.png
http://crobinso.fedorapeople.org/virt-manager/vmm-overview-merge2.png

The patch actually just shows the code change. I left out the 4000+
glade diff since it is largely mechanical and not worth reviewing directly.

Any comments appreciated.

Thanks,
Cole

Old 02-12-2009, 01:53 PM
Cole Robinson

Cole Robinson wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> The attached patch breaks out the info in the VM 'Overview' tab into
> list entries in the VM hardware list. Two entries are added: an
> 'Overview' entry (containing name, UUID, and current state), and a
> 'Performance' entry (containing all the VM stats graphs). The hardware
> tab is renamed to 'Details' since it encompasses a bit more info now.
>
> Some screenshots:
>
> http://crobinso.fedorapeople.org/virt-manager/vmm-overview-merge1.png
> http://crobinso.fedorapeople.org/virt-manager/vmm-overview-merge2.png
>
> The patch actually just shows the code change. I left out the 4000+
> glade diff since it is largely mechanical and not worth reviewing directly.

I've pushed this now.

Thanks,
Cole