Old 02-06-2009, 06:37 PM
Radek Hladik

Default Virt-manager and qemu logging

Hi,
I am using virt-manager+libvirt+kvmqemu and I noticed today that when
virt-manager is running and polling VMs stats libvirt log in
/var/log/libivrt/qemu/vmname is filling with messages like

info blockstats
ide0-hd0: rd_bytes=16710828032 <http://www.snapanumber.com/>
wr_bytes=2248787148 <http://www.snapanumber.com/>8 rd_operations=382576
wr_oper

ations=1579878
ide1-cd0: rd_bytes=936448 wr_bytes=0 rd_operations=456 wr_operations=0
floppy0: rd_bytes=0 wr_bytes=0 rd_operations=0 wr_operations=0
sd0: rd_bytes=0 wr_bytes=0 rd_operations=0 wr_operations=0

is this needed for virt-manager to poll the info or have I only
forgotten to disable some debugging somewhere? I tried to change loging
parameter in libvirt.conf but that had no effect (I didnt restart the
VMs though).

Radek

P.S.
kvm-83-2.fc11.x86_64