Old 02-05-2009, 04:45 AM
Atsushi SAKAI

Default Question about virt-viewer connection when guest reboots

Hi,

I have a question about virt-viewer connection when guest reboots.
As you know, when guest reboots, virt-viewer destroyed.

Is there any way to keep virt-viewer running over guest reboots?

Thanks
Atsushi SAKAI

Old 02-05-2009, 10:03 AM
"Daniel P. Berrange"

On Thu, Feb 05, 2009 at 02:45:12PM +0900, Atsushi SAKAI wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a question about virt-viewer connection when guest reboots.
> As you know, when guest reboots, virt-viewer destroyed.
>
> Is there any way to keep virt-viewer running over guest reboots?

The current unreleased code in the repository supports waiting for the
guest to start up again. I've got a few more things to fix in that
before release, but it'll be in Fedora 11

Daniel