-   -   Question about virt-viewer connection when guest reboots (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-linux-management-tools/240397-question-about-virt-viewer-connection-when-guest-reboots.html)

Atsushi SAKAI 02-05-2009 04:45 AM

Question about virt-viewer connection when guest reboots

Hi,

I have a question about virt-viewer connection when guest reboots.
As you know, when guest reboots, virt-viewer destroyed.

Is there any way to keep virt-viewer running over guest reboots?

Thanks
Atsushi SAKAI

"Daniel P. Berrange" 02-05-2009 10:03 AM

On Thu, Feb 05, 2009 at 02:45:12PM +0900, Atsushi SAKAI wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a question about virt-viewer connection when guest reboots.
> As you know, when guest reboots, virt-viewer destroyed.
>
> Is there any way to keep virt-viewer running over guest reboots?

The current unreleased code in the repository supports waiting for the
guest to start up again. I've got a few more things to fix in that
before release, but it'll be in Fedora 11

Daniel