Old 01-19-2009, 03:43 PM
Cole Robinson

Default virt-manager: 'Add Sound Device' wizard

The following patch implements an 'Add Hardware' wizard for sound
devices. It's pretty simple, since the only parameter we have in the xml
is the device model.

Relevant screenshot:

http://fedorapeople.org/~crobinso/virt-manager/vmm-add-sound-wizard.png

FYI, this only applies after the previous net model patch, since both
changes heavily touch src/vmm-add-hardware.glade

Thanks,
Cole

Old 01-22-2009, 09:03 PM
Cole Robinson

Cole Robinson wrote:
> The following patch implements an 'Add Hardware' wizard for sound
> devices. It's pretty simple, since the only parameter we have in the xml
> is the device model.
>
> Relevant screenshot:
>
> http://fedorapeople.org/~crobinso/virt-manager/vmm-add-sound-wizard.png

This is applied now.