Old 11-24-2008, 02:27 PM
Henk van Lingen

Default Virt-install to nfs disk

Hi,

Is it possible to install a hvm guest on a nfs exported partition
with virt-install? And if so, what shoud be the commandline options?
I can't find anything about it. (Rhel 5.2)

I.e. the relevant part of /etc/xen/huest should become something like:

root = "/dev/nfs"
nfs_server = '*.*.*.*'
nfs_root = '/vol/vhost_someguest_root'

regards,
--
Henk van Lingen, Systems Administrator & DBA (o- -+
Dept. of Computer Science, Utrecht University. / |