Old 12-14-2007, 08:21 AM
Dan

Default Cobbler 7.0.1 FC WebUI Testing on EL4

I skimmed the code and I don't see why it's unexpected? It's being told
that it will be coming through...?

Note, striking F5 a few times wakes it up.

--

Mod_python error: "PythonHandler index"

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/mod_python/apache.py", line 299, in HandlerDispatch
result = object(req)

File "/var/www/cobbler/web/index.py", line 89, in handler
server = "http://127.0.0.1/cobbler_api_rw"

TypeError: __init__() got an unexpected keyword argument 'apache'

--

Will keep playing

Old 12-14-2007, 02:57 PM
Michael DeHaan

Dan wrote:

I skimmed the code and I don't see why it's unexpected? It's being told
that it will be coming through...?

Note, striking F5 a few times wakes it up.

Strange. I'm firing up EL4 in KVM and I'll check it out.

Thanks!

--Michael

Old 12-14-2007, 09:30 PM
Michael DeHaan

Dan wrote:

I skimmed the code and I don't see why it's unexpected? It's being told
that it will be coming through...?

Note, striking F5 a few times wakes it up.

I just tried to replicate this on a fresh EL4.4 install, using Cobbler
0.7.1, and was able to log in the first time in the WebUI.
/var/log/cobbler/cobbler.log and /var/log/httpd/error.log also didn't
contain any noise.

Also, did you restart cobblerd, httpd prior to testing it?... that might
have been the problem depending on whether the Apache
mod_python config had taken effect or not yet. Note the new URL is
http://server/cobbler/web, not the old CGI URL, though

the old CGI should have been removed with the previous RPM.

Can you provide any other data to help recreate this?

--Michael

Old 12-14-2007, 09:50 PM
Michael DeHaan

Michael DeHaan wrote:

Dan wrote:

I skimmed the code and I don't see why it's unexpected? It's being told
that it will be coming through...?

Note, striking F5 a few times wakes it up.

I just tried to replicate this on a fresh EL4.4 install, using Cobbler
0.7.1, and was able to log in the first time in the WebUI.
/var/log/cobbler/cobbler.log and /var/log/httpd/error.log also didn't
contain any noise.

As pointed out on IRC, I mean 0.7.0 (the RPMs on the web site). I've
just now bumped git to start 0.7.1.