Old 10-20-2008, 11:11 PM
Bryan Christ

Default Copying Images for VMM

Please accept my apologies if this is not the right form for Virtual
Machine Manager questions.

I was wondering if someone could point me to documentation on image
management. In short I have WinXP guest machine on my laptop running on
KVM and would like to copy that image to another computer.

Thanks in advance,

Bryan