Old 10-16-2008, 05:37 PM
Joey Boggs

Default virt-image / ImageParser disk signature verification function

Cole had picked the TextMeter for this, it can be modified as required.

David Lutterkort wrote:

On Thu, 2008-10-16 at 11:49 -0400, Cole Robinson wrote:

Joey Boggs wrote:

Cole,

That's fine I'll take a look after it's commited and write that down
for future reference.

Thanks, committed now:

http://hg.et.redhat.com/virt/applications/virtinst--devel?cs=9f45a36d8242

One gripe I have with that is that check_disk_signature always runs a
TextMeter .. shouldn't the meter be passed in as an argument (and
default to None), so that checksums can be computed completely queitly ?

David

Old 10-16-2008, 05:43 PM
Cole Robinson

David Lutterkort wrote:
> On Thu, 2008-10-16 at 11:49 -0400, Cole Robinson wrote:
>
>> Joey Boggs wrote:
>>
>>> Cole,
>>>
>>> That's fine I'll take a look after it's commited and write that down
>>> for future reference.
>>>

>> Thanks, committed now:
>>
>> http://hg.et.redhat.com/virt/applications/virtinst--devel?cs=9f45a36d8242
>>

> One gripe I have with that is that check_disk_signature always runs a
> TextMeter .. shouldn't the meter be passed in as an argument (and
> default to None), so that checksums can be computed completely queitly ?
>
> David

Yes, good call, I forgot about that. It should be handled similar to
how we handle allocating disks. I'll commit a fix for that.

Thanks,
Cole