Old 10-10-2008, 05:02 PM
"Daniel P. Berrange"

Default virt-manager: Don't use storage pool with qemu:///session

On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 06:15:43PM +0200, Guido G?nther wrote:
> Hi,
> qemu:///session can't write to the storage pool (except for root of
> course) so defaulting to cwd is probably better. This also makes the
> distinction between session and system more obvious. (Debian Bug
> #500260)

The original choice of $HOME was rather a cop-out - I wonder if we should
defualt to creating a directory storage pool at $HOME/VirtualMachines
if we don't find any pools. No objection to applying this patch in the
meantime though.

Daniel