Old 10-09-2008, 10:03 AM
Federico Fanton

Default Creating a guest server

Hi everyone!
I'm new to virt-manager, I'm trying to create a Xen VM that would act as
a server in my LAN.. I can't figure out how I should configure the
network
How should I configure virt-manager/virt-install so that I can get
access to the VM from the LAN? (e.g. ping, ssh..)

Many thanks for your time!

Old 10-09-2008, 01:02 PM
Federico Fanton

Federico Fanton wrote:

How should I configure virt-manager/virt-install so that I can get
access to the VM from the LAN? (e.g. ping, ssh..)

Sorry, I found it..

virt-install -p -n test -l ftp://192.168.1.43 -f /dev/vg/test-disk -f
/dev/vg/test-swap -r 384 -w bridge:eth0

Thanks all the same!