Old 10-08-2008, 04:12 PM
"Richard W.M. Jones"

Default input on F10 virtualization release notes

On Tue, Oct 07, 2008 at 09:55:49AM -0700, Dale Bewley wrote:
> [1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Docs/Beats/Virtualization
> [2] http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-10/f-10-docs-tasks.html
> [3] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DaleBewley#Virtualization_Release_Notes

Certainly looks good to me -- thanks for taking the time to do this.

You might want to mention virt-df in there (see my signature).
Although it has been backported to F-9, it is "new" in Fedora 10
because it didn't exist when F-9 started out.

Rich.

software inside the virtual machine. Supports Linux and Windows.
http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-df/