Old 10-04-2008, 08:24 PM
Guido GŁnther

Default : virt-manager: block device and network statistics

This is the actual patch to calculate the block and net stats:

Display block device I/0 and network I/O in the overview as well as in
the vm details. The sparkline widget in the vm overview only draws the
rx and read rates.This is fixed up by a followup patch, since this way
we're independent of the sparkline patches.
-- Guido

Old 10-18-2008, 07:49 PM
Guido GŁnther

Hi,
this patch calculates block and net stats. Only change is a more
condensed calculation of the limits by introducing _set_max_rate().
-- Guido