Old 10-03-2008, 01:50 PM
Guido GŁnther

Default : virt-manager: display disk and network I/O statistics

Hi,
attached is a more complete version of the net/disk I/O statistics
patch. Screenshots are here:

http://honk.sigxcpu.org/misc/vm-overview.png
http://honk.sigxcpu.org/misc/vm-detail.png

There's certainly lots of room for improvement.

* all units are KBytes/s, that should be changeable
* the GtkSparkline graphs display input only. I'd be nice to have in
and out in one graph in different colors
* the overview looks a bit boring, should we add sparklines there too,
like for cpu usage?

I've not cleaned up the disk_usage vs disk_io naming mess yet, since I'd
wanted to get some feedback first.
Cheers,
-- Guido