Old 10-03-2008, 06:26 PM
Cole Robinson

Default virtinst - virt-convert vmware output

Joey Boggs wrote:
> Made those few cleanups

Thanks, applied now:

http://hg.et.redhat.com/virt/applications/virtinst--devel?cs=ca48e58d85ec

So is there any particular functionality from virt-pack
that still needs to be implemented for virt-convert?
Basically when will it be okay to kill off UnWare and
the virt-pack binary?

Thanks,
Cole

Old 10-03-2008, 06:28 PM
Joey Boggs

The only functionality missing was the zip file function. I'll work on
adding compression types in there shortly. We can remove virt-pack and
Unware.py if you think it's time to do so now.