Old 07-25-2008, 08:25 AM
Marcos Pinto

Default ctrl+ in client

I currently use Virtual Manager on Linux to run a Win XP (kvm) vm. The
more frustrating thing that I've run into is that ctrl+w closes the
virtual manager windows, instead of the app/folder inside the vm, which
would be the expected result. Is there a way to not have virtual
manager intercept certain keyboard commands, such as that? It's driving
me crazy :P
Thanks,
Marcos