Old 07-24-2008, 06:40 PM
Cole Robinson

Default How to stop Virt-install from looking for distribution?

Caetano, Greg wrote:
> I like using virt-install CLI to setup/define the domain file and create the disk image file. Is there a way to have the utility not look for the distribution (eg. Create the files but don't boot to installation environment?"
>
> Thanks
> greg

No way that I know of. What exactly are you trying to achieve? Just
set up a guest and do the install later? Or are you using pre existing
disks and just want to define a new VM around them? Something else
maybe? Just curious.

Thanks,
Cole