Old 12-05-2007, 06:32 AM
"Yuji -UG- Imai"

Default RPM repository of virt-vactory for i686

Hi,

It's very small thing.

I'm just trying virt-factory with "Virt-Factory Installation & Setup
Guide". I happen to face there is no repository directory on
http://virt-factory.et.redhat.com/download/repo/fc7/stable/ . I found
relaease symbol "fc7" may be adjust with "f7", there are the directory
with "f7". Is that typo?
--
ug