Old 07-01-2008, 03:07 PM
Michael DeHaan

Default Seperate mailing lists revisited?

With Cobbler, virsh, and virt-manager both getting a lot of traffic now
(which is great!), I'm thinking we might want to revisit the idea of
having seperate mailing lists. Other similar projects like
ovirt/func/etc have seperate lists, for instance.

By default we could auto-invite everyone here to the new cobbler list,
but we would not auto-subscribe everyone because that may not be desired.

Thoughts?

--Michael

Old 07-01-2008, 03:22 PM
"Matteo Concilio"

2008/7/1 Michael DeHaan <mdehaan@redhat.com>:
> I'm thinking we might want to revisit the idea of having seperate mailing lists.

Good idea

> By default we could auto-invite everyone here to the new cobbler list,
> but we would not auto-subscribe everyone because that may not be desired.

Beautiful idea.

--
Matteo Concilio

Old 07-01-2008, 03:45 PM