Old 06-28-2008, 03:58 PM
Ole Ersoy

Default Mirror Locally Option Correct?

Hi,

Just looking at the Man page for the mirror-locally option on cobbler repo add. Normally I would think that if I set --mirror-locally=true, then cobbler will mirror the repo locally and use the local mirror, but the docs seem to indicate the reverse:

mirror-locally
When true, specifies that this yum repo is to be referenced directly via kickstarts and not mirrored locally on the cobbler server.
Only http:// and ftp:// mirror urls are supported when using --mirror-locally=1.