Old 06-25-2008, 02:12 PM

Default Terry Gotzon is out of the office.

I will be out of the office starting Tue 06/24/2008 and will not return
until Mon 06/30/2008.

I will respond to your email when I return. In the mean time, please
contact Jason Leidner or James McDermott for any technical issues
concerning blade servers.

Old 08-06-2008, 09:04 PM

I will be out of the office starting 08/06/2008 and will not return until
08/12/2008.