Old 06-05-2008, 04:36 PM
Michael DeHaan

Default Runtime error, cobbler 1.0.1

Jeremy Rosengren wrote:
I checked out the v1.0.1 tag and built the RPM on my CentOS 5 server,
then saw the following error when attempting to start cobblerd:

This has already been corrected and pushed out to the mirrors, (see ML
history), so just pull git/head and you will be good to go.

--Michael

Old 06-05-2008, 06:12 PM
Jeremy Rosengren

I checked out the v1.0.1 tag and built the RPM on my CentOS 5
server, then saw the following error when attempting to start
cobblerd:

This has already been corrected and pushed out to the mirrors, (see
ML history), so just pull git/head and you will be good to go.

Excellent, thanks!

-- jeremy